Wed 5 May 04: Hybridity @ Cafe 1001

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      H Y B R I D I T Y

      DJ Dan Frampton presents a mesmeric and chilled post-work social
      night of contemporary avant-garde and experimental North African and
      Middle Eastern beats . . . mixed with broken dub, audio literature,
      modern classical, and minimal drum+bass.

      Featuring live Egyptian percussion from John Davies (aka Dula'Dae Dancer).

      6pm -- 10.30pm, Free
      1st Wednesday of every month: 5 May, 2 Jun, 7 Jul, 4 Aug . . .

      Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 (020) 7247 9679
      Food, beer, and wine available

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...

      FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees! Move over to Freeola for
      FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com