Re: [thewire] prog acceptable?

  • Lars H
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2004
      maybe the Danish band Pandemonica would interest some of the prog interested people on the list. It might be too psychedelic but check out their label www.orpheusrecords.dk they should have something for the progressive mind...
      Lars

      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      Wäldchengarten - Beauty Boxer 3" CD. Lim. digipack edition. >>> www.verato-project.de
      Also: ...In preparation of machines to fall, LP / CD >>> www.noisejihad.dk
      "I'm not inspired. I'm provoked." Ned Cartledge