To eBay or not to eBay...

  • sonaria_com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Hello !
      Sorry to say I have to part with a few releases from my
      collection... Tyrnaround, Mood Six, Magic Carpet, Caravan, Captain
      Beefheart & His Magic Band, Twice As Much, Missus Beastly,
      Paternoster, Murphy Blend, Red Chair Fadeaway, Gryphon, Christian
      Vander, Clannad, Jackie McAuley, Unicorn, Kin Ping Meh, Amazing
      Blondel, Thunderclap Newman, The Wicked Lady and a few compilations...

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=koitlaransk

      I do hope those CDs will find a new home soon...

      Yours

      Tomasz