leafcutter john, alexis o'hara + mugison, tonight at state51, london UK

  • yaxupaxo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      Hi,

      News of a gig tonight here at state51.

      state51 extension #1
      --------------------

      We have three top-notch electronic musicians, telling broken
      stories and building soundscapes and beats.

      Who: Leafcutter John (planet mu) Mugison (magic and accident)
      Alexis O'Hara

      When: Tonight, Thursday 25th March. Doors at 8pm

      Entry: £5.

      Where: state51, 8-10 Rhoda Street, E2 7EF .
      Tubes: Liverpool Street, Old Street, Bethnal Green

      More info: http://state51.sonomu.net/

      [I don't think our earlier messages about this got through to the
      list. If I'm wrong I apologise for the duplications.]