Autechre/Sun Ra, Was: [thewire] So..

  • Blund
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 1998
      > Also, I've been buying alot of Autechre lately. I just picked up a bunch of
      old
      > EP's and Amber. Everything they do I like. What's the latest with them? Do
      > they have a new project coming out, or perhaps something was released
      > recently..?

      Latest thing I heard on Autechre was that their Stereolab remix got
      released on 12" in the UK. I'm looking forward to getting it. Anyone
      heard it? It's been out in Japan for a while.

      > Also, was wondering if anyone knew if the Sun Ra "Space Is The Place" movie
      has
      > been re-released yet.

      This must be out now cause I found it at CDNow. What's the story on the
      movie? I bought the album recently - a friend recommended it. Like it a
      lot...

      J-E