New release & distribution

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi there!

      NEW! RAP #010 KARMAKUMULATOR "PLEASE DON'T LET ME SEE THESE IMAGES AGAIN" CD-R
      Karmakumulator is an experimental noise artist from Split - Croatia. It has several collaborations with artists such as: Hermit, Industria Masoquista, Lasse Marhaug, Phroq, Mourmansk 150 and more. Karmakumulator sounds are a mixture of experimental with some loops noise collaborations from Ernesto Diaz Infante, Bob Marsh and others. It contains sixteen amazing deep tracks. Limited edition and full color art work. You can order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of world

      New! Distribution
      * EXTREME MUZIK FROM CHONE CD-R $10,oo USD
      * HERMIT / ANTENNA 59 / KARMAKUMULATOR / PRAYING FOR OBLIVION CD-R $10,oo USD
      * KARMAKUMULATOR / RAZORBLADE JR. CD-R $10,oo USD
      * MOURMANSK 150 / ALDEBARAN / KARMAKUMULATOR / PHROQ CD-R $10,oo USD
      * SIST EN 343 "NOIZJAVA I MERZFUK" CD-R $10,oo USD
      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391
      P.O. Box: 02-5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to JAVIER RIERA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      all the best
      Javier