Somnabula Kid Rock

  • sturmgas@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      > The Domino sampler is mostly pretty cool, but the Somnabula track tells me
      > that
      > we should wait a little longer til we tell Kid Rock to hook up with Trent
      > Reznor.

      Luckily Kid Rock isnt that popular at this side of the ocean. but the combi
      of NIN whose carreer isnt going to well with Kid rock sounds awfull enough.
      There something wrong with that Somnabula track, liked it first but now it
      annoys me, dated bad voice etc.

      --
      Het beste en tot mails,
      Herman de Vries

      http://www.sturmgas.net

    • michael jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        I found the sampler rather uninteresting, however, I like MAN'S BEST
        FRIEND's title selection.
        And by the way, isn't this the 2nd Anticon-related cover in the past year ?
        Where's Bailey ?

        >From: sturmgas@...
        >To: thewire@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [thewire] Somnabula Kid Rock
        >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:48:27 +0100 (MET)
        >

        > > The Domino sampler is mostly pretty cool, but the Somnabula track tells
        >me
        > > that
        > > we should wait a little longer til we tell Kid Rock to hook up with
        >Trent
        > > Reznor.
        >
        >Luckily Kid Rock isnt that popular at this side of the ocean. but the combi
        >of NIN whose carreer isnt going to well with Kid rock sounds awfull enough.
        >There something wrong with that Somnabula track, liked it first but now it
        >annoys me, dated bad voice etc.
        >
        >--
        >Het beste en tot mails,
        >Herman de Vries
        >
        >http://www.sturmgas.net
        >
        >GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS, Virenschutz, 2,99 EUR/Monat...)
        >jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel
        >+++

        Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
        $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/