FA: Zorn, Reich, Niblock, Tulpas, Lewis, Taylor, Sound sculptures, etc

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2004
      Right now I have several new music items on auction at ebay,
      including unsual recordings and publications of contemporary and
      experimental music including: several LP recordings of avant garde
      jazz by Marilyn Crispell, George E Lewis, Evan Parker (with and
      without Paul Lytton), Sam Rivers, Archie Shepp, Leo Smith, Cecil
      Taylor and others. For folks interested in more or otherly
      experimental work, I've also got the following: the compilations
      Tulpas and Ohm; an early Phill Niblock vinyl only-release; an early
      collection of writings by composer Steve Reich; Arcana, a collection
      of writings by many composers and performers of new music, edited by
      John Zorn; several books on sound art, including a monograph by
      Bernard Leitner, an exhibition catalog and a collection of essays by
      the Bsachet brothers, Harry Bertoia, Bill Colvig, Ivor Darreg, Lou
      Harrison, Harry Partch, and others; a journal with essays by James
      Tenney and Robert Ashley; and others.

      Most of these auctions close early next week, others will close next
      weekend. I'll have more, similar items on the way for the next month
      or two.

      Check it out:

      <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hrebll&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50>

      If this link doesn't work for you, please search ebay for seller <hrebll>.

      Thanks a lot.

      --
      Herb Levy
      P O Box 9369