Irish stuff

  • Billy Gannon
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 7 4:51 AM
      Heya...

      I put up a post a while back promising to make compilations of Irish
      music.

      Well, my computer went belly up and I lost all the tracks I had on my
      PC and all the addresses sent onto.

      I've got my PC working again and I'm gathering up music.

      So if you're interested, send me a mail at
      blackfortorganic@...

      Sorry about that!!

      Billll
    • Keith McColl
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 9 2:04 AM
        yo billy - im from norn iron - i guess with name like that you must be . ill
        have a comp if poss . cheers