eBay f/a

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2004
      122 CDs, ~many~ genres.
      Plenty of mainstream stuff but enough esoteric titles to post this to the
      Wire listers. One week. Low starts, No reserves. Closes 2/10.

      http://snipurl.com/49w3

      Peter
      np: 3000 Volts of Holt!
    • Peter Becker
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2005
        76 CDs, low starts, no reserves, 2 box sets.
        1 week auction. Started yesterday.
        Comprised of: indie, psych, experimental, electronic, Hip Hop, odds and ends

        http://tinyurl.com/682ch

        Thanks,
        Peter
      • Peter Becker
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
          Mixed genre group of CDs and DVDs up ( indie, experimental, doom, stoner) .
          1 week auction, low starts, no reserves.

          http://tinyurl.com/5ajjq

          Thanks,
          Peter
        • Peter Becker
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2006
            I normally only spam the Wire list when I auction Wire-listy stuff, which I
            have not done in some time. This is an electronica and techno auction but
            there's enough high brow and esoteric stuff here that I'm sure that more
            than one lister would appreciate a look.

            One week auction, 100 pieces, all vinyl, no reserves. A nice pile.
            http://tinyurl.com/g72yy

            Thanks,
            Peter