scott

  • Steven Wainwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      For me, you can't go wrong with Scott 4 - an incredible record.

      On another tip, I really love the new Mice Parade album 'Obrigado Saudade' (and thought the Wire review in the current issue was really unfair). How does it stand up against the earlier stuff?

      > Has there ever been a Scott Walker primer? I've never
      > properly investigated
      > his music and was wondering where to start and what people's
      > favourites are
      > whether solo or with his group.

      np Tujiko Noriko 'From Naiagara to Tokyo' (tomlab)