Re: [thewire] Re: Way out women

  • Jim Flannery
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      Late on this but I just drifted to this disc and thought, oh yeah that
      thread ... Sussan Deihim, i'm listening right now to a duo album with
      Richard Horowitz, _Desert Equations_ where she's definitely doing that
      bunch-of-angry-gulls thing :-). Look for records with either of them
      listed in the first position.

      This 1988 album also has some nice treats for people who liked
      Muslimgauze ca. 1992 ... Horowitz does *not* get the props he deserves
      as he sounded like this going back to _Eros in Arabia_ in what, 1982?

      Jim Flannery
      newgrange@...
      http://www.newgrangemedia.com/pii

      np: Sussan Deihim/Richard Horowitz, _Desert Equations_
      nr: Frank Stanford, _The Battlefield Where the Moon Says I Love You_
    • gplcob
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
        Totally agree ! haven't listened to it in a long time, though. And
        wouldn't mind some recos for these two, Deihim & Horowitz.
        Gwendal