Dec Wire Over Bostonland

  • reddye6
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      For those in the US still wondering if their Dec Wire issue will ever
      show up, take heart -- mine finally arrived a few days ago (I live
      north of Boston). However, it looks like it was sent directly from
      The Wire (I had contacted the subscription department about not
      getting the issue), so if you're missing your Dec issue and you
      haven't gotten in touch with the subs department, you should probably
      do so.

      The issue did contain the Raster-Noton CD as well.
      Mike
    • Fractured Music
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
        Yeah here in Woburn, MA it still never showed up. But the great folks in the subs dept. have told me a replacement is on the way that includes the CD. They mentioned there were tons of problems with subscribers in the US during December.

        ---Varjak

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
          I contacted the subscription department 3 times asking for a replacement
          copy, but they never sent one. I finally asked them to cancel my
          subscription, but they didn't respond. After I contacted the publisher they
          finally sent me an e-mail confirming that my subscription was cancelled.

          > Yeah here in Woburn, MA it still never showed up. But the great folks in
          the subs dept. have told me a replacement is on the way that includes the
          CD. They mentioned there were tons of problems with subscribers in the US
          during December.

          > ---Varjak

          Service.