Re: Way out women

  • Keith Rozendal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2004
      I like Amy Denio as an extended vocalist, but even
      more so for her playing and composition.

      Keith

    • Jim Flannery
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
        Late on this but I just drifted to this disc and thought, oh yeah that
        thread ... Sussan Deihim, i'm listening right now to a duo album with
        Richard Horowitz, _Desert Equations_ where she's definitely doing that
        bunch-of-angry-gulls thing :-). Look for records with either of them
        listed in the first position.

        This 1988 album also has some nice treats for people who liked
        Muslimgauze ca. 1992 ... Horowitz does *not* get the props he deserves
        as he sounded like this going back to _Eros in Arabia_ in what, 1982?

        Jim Flannery
        newgrange@...
        http://www.newgrangemedia.com/pii

        np: Sussan Deihim/Richard Horowitz, _Desert Equations_
        nr: Frank Stanford, _The Battlefield Where the Moon Says I Love You_
      • gplcob
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2004
          Totally agree ! haven't listened to it in a long time, though. And
          wouldn't mind some recos for these two, Deihim & Horowitz.
          Gwendal