Re: George Lakoff

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 17 6:25 AM
      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, Jim Flannery <newgrange@t...> wrote:
      > Thursday, January 8, 2004, 4:24:00 PM, one spoke:
      > (There's a great interview w/ Berkeley prof. George Lakoff on this
      > subject here:
      >
      > http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2003/10/27_lakoff.shtml
      > )

      ireally like that guy George Lakoff's book Women, Fire and DAngerous
      Things. I had to read it for a project I was doing last year and
      found its basic premise that category is an artificial concept
      fascinating.
      I think that's the basis of this framing thing he's talking about in
      that interview too.
      Stevo
    • Stevo
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 17 6:25 AM