I guess i should apologize for not being a geek

  • Jack Flynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2004
      Well i guess there's a reason why people don't like Pittsburgh. Why
      would anyone want to come to a dead town where people like to bash
      other people's views. With elitists like John and Manny living here,
      I wouldn't want to live here either. But I'm not leaving. I'd
      rather stay here and irritate the shit out of them.

      To John and Manny: I would love to meet you guys. Maybe you can
      educate me on what i should like. As long as you two like it guess
      everyone else should too. I was only voicing an opnion. But i guess
      i don't count. I can live with that. I'm notlooking for your
      approval.
      Jacko