Re: Jan. on shelve but still no Dec.

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
      I received the January issue, but have yet to receive
      December. The subs dept got back to me today stating December should
      be arriving shortly, and to email next week if it doesn't.
      Hmm...after, January? How could it be in the mail that long? I think
      a bunch of them were lost at the New York location they send them out
      from.

      --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Fractured Music"
      <fracturedmusic@h...> wrote:
      > Well here in Boston Newbury comics has the January issue on the
      shelves. Yet still no Dec. issue in the mail.
      > Now I'll make a game of it and see if January beats the Dec. issue
      to the PO Box.

      > Yes I did email the sub dept. but they are away on holiday.
      >
      > Ciao
      > ---Varjak

    • Andrew Sherman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
        In San Francisco I just got January with no sign yet of December.

        -Andrew

      • Perfect Sound Forever
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
          FYI, Other Music <http://www.othermusic.com> in New York City has both the
          Dec and January issues of the Wire available now.

          Best,
          Jason

          Perfect Sound Forever
          online music magazine with warped perspectives since 1993
          http://www.perfectsoundforever.com