Jan. on shelve but still no Dec.

  • Fractured Music
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2004
      Well here in Boston Newbury comics has the January issue on the shelves. Yet still no Dec. issue in the mail.
      Now I'll make a game of it and see if January beats the Dec. issue to the PO Box.

      Yes I did email the sub dept. but they are away on holiday.

      Ciao
      ---Varjak

    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        I received the January issue, but have yet to receive
        December. The subs dept got back to me today stating December should
        be arriving shortly, and to email next week if it doesn't.
        Hmm...after, January? How could it be in the mail that long? I think
        a bunch of them were lost at the New York location they send them out
        from.

        --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "Fractured Music"
        <fracturedmusic@h...> wrote:
        > Well here in Boston Newbury comics has the January issue on the
        shelves. Yet still no Dec. issue in the mail.
        > Now I'll make a game of it and see if January beats the Dec. issue
        to the PO Box.

        > Yes I did email the sub dept. but they are away on holiday.
        >
        > Ciao
        > ---Varjak

      • Andrew Sherman
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
          In San Francisco I just got January with no sign yet of December.

          -Andrew

        • Perfect Sound Forever
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
            FYI, Other Music <http://www.othermusic.com> in New York City has both the
            Dec and January issues of the Wire available now.

            Best,
            Jason

            Perfect Sound Forever
            online music magazine with warped perspectives since 1993
            http://www.perfectsoundforever.com