NEW! RAP #009 BAAL "OPTICALDELUSION" CD-R

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello there!

      We wish you a happy new year.

      NEW! RAP #009 BAAL "OPTICALDELUSION" CD-R

      Five dark noise art tracks from the old american school. Baal has worked each deep sound on real time. Limited edition and full color art work. You can order your copy by $7,oo USD Post Paid to America & $9,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of world

      New! Distribution

      N CH "ANDROGYNUS" CD Ecuadorian noise artist very interesting $12,oo Post Paid to America & $14,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      T´┐Żle Ache "A pure black night" CD-R Comes on DVD package Old industrial power electronics school from Germany $12,oo USD Post Paid to America & $14,oo USD Post Paid to Rest of World

      Please send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS

      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391

      P.O. Box: 02-5268

      Miami - Florida 33102

      U.S.A.

      Checks paid to LILIANA NAVAS name. We don't accept IMO.

      all the best

      Javier