eBay f/a

  • Peter Becker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      New group up...all vinyl, almost 80 pieces.
      American punk, jazz, some Zappa and Eno. Odds and Ends.
      Few reserves, low starts.
      Thanks,
      Peter

      http://tinyurl.com/29y6u
    • Peter Becker
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2004
        122 CDs, ~many~ genres.
        Plenty of mainstream stuff but enough esoteric titles to post this to the
        Wire listers. One week. Low starts, No reserves. Closes 2/10.

        http://snipurl.com/49w3

        Peter
        np: 3000 Volts of Holt!
      • Peter Becker
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 10, 2005
          76 CDs, low starts, no reserves, 2 box sets.
          1 week auction. Started yesterday.
          Comprised of: indie, psych, experimental, electronic, Hip Hop, odds and ends

          http://tinyurl.com/682ch

          Thanks,
          Peter
        • Peter Becker
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
            Mixed genre group of CDs and DVDs up ( indie, experimental, doom, stoner) .
            1 week auction, low starts, no reserves.

            http://tinyurl.com/5ajjq

            Thanks,
            Peter
          • Peter Becker
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4 5:40 PM
              I normally only spam the Wire list when I auction Wire-listy stuff, which I
              have not done in some time. This is an electronica and techno auction but
              there's enough high brow and esoteric stuff here that I'm sure that more
              than one lister would appreciate a look.

              One week auction, 100 pieces, all vinyl, no reserves. A nice pile.
              http://tinyurl.com/g72yy

              Thanks,
              Peter