Still no Dec. issue What's UP?????

  • Fractured Music
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      I Know enough already....but.
      Just got the Conduit email for January, then thought wouldn't it be nice if I got my actual December issue first.

      I know the mail is supposedly "slow" during the holidays but come on. As I've said before I'm use to some fluxuation in arrival time but I think it's time to get a new distributor in the USA. There really shouldn't be any fluxation. This has been the worst year for service.

      Anyone else still waiting for the December issue? Are the folks at the Post office where my PO Box is catching up on there Stockhausen reviews?

      --Varjak
      Boston(Woburn), MA

    • Praemedia
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
        Still waiting here as well. None of my other mail is
        so delayed.

        lance grabmiller
        www.praemedia.com

        --- Fractured Music <fracturedmusic@...>