Re: [thewire] Americans—(When/Did)_your_December_issue_come?

  • Praemedia
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
      Haven't seen mine yet either.

      --- boydrowning <aaronstilley@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about
      > my December issue
      > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about
      > the issue quite a
      > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other
      > American subscribers
      > received their December issue, and if so, how long
      > ago?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Aaron

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
        Haven't got mine yet either. Funny how sometimes it arrives a few
        days before the end of the month, other times it arrives 2 or 3 weeks
        into the next month. I think if you complain about it arriving late
        to Ben House he might be able to do something. I know it started
        arriving early the last few months, now it's late again.

        --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "boydrowning" <aaronstilley@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about my December
        issue
        > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about the issue quite
        > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other American
        subscribers
        > received their December issue, and if so, how long ago?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Aaron
      • Jim Flannery
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
          Saturday, December 13, 2003, 10:36:24 AM, one spoke:

          g> Haven't got mine yet either. Funny how sometimes it arrives a few
          g> days before the end of the month, other times it arrives 2 or 3
          g> weeks into the next month.

          Mine hasn't made it either (San Francisco) but Amoeba had a big stack
          of 'em last night.

          --
          Jim Flannery
          newgrange@...

          np: Killing Joke, _s/t_ (2003)
          nr: Frank Stanford, _The Battlefield Where the Moon Says I Love You_
        • Daniel DiMaggio
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2003
            I’m in New Jersey, and I got mine a week or two ago.

            Daniel

            > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about
            > my December issue
            > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about
            > the issue quite a
            > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other
            > American subscribers
            > received their December issue, and if so, how long
            > ago?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Aaron

            http://photos.yahoo.com/

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8245p5/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroup
            web/S=1705023975:HM/EXP=1071591837/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-
            bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai
            l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=933636410>