Americans—(When/Did) your December issue come?

  • boydrowning
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
      Hi,

      Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about my December issue
      not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about the issue quite a
      while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other American subscribers
      received their December issue, and if so, how long ago?

      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • Praemedia
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
        Haven't seen mine yet either.

        --- boydrowning <aaronstilley@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about
        > my December issue
        > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about
        > the issue quite a
        > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other
        > American subscribers
        > received their December issue, and if so, how long
        > ago?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Aaron

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • gradyfinklemyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
          Haven't got mine yet either. Funny how sometimes it arrives a few
          days before the end of the month, other times it arrives 2 or 3 weeks
          into the next month. I think if you complain about it arriving late
          to Ben House he might be able to do something. I know it started
          arriving early the last few months, now it's late again.

          --- In thewire@yahoogroups.com, "boydrowning" <aaronstilley@h...>
          wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about my December
          issue
          > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about the issue quite
          > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other American
          subscribers
          > received their December issue, and if so, how long ago?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Aaron
        • Jim Flannery
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2003
            Saturday, December 13, 2003, 10:36:24 AM, one spoke:

            g> Haven't got mine yet either. Funny how sometimes it arrives a few
            g> days before the end of the month, other times it arrives 2 or 3
            g> weeks into the next month.

            Mine hasn't made it either (San Francisco) but Amoeba had a big stack
            of 'em last night.

            --
            Jim Flannery
            newgrange@...

            np: Killing Joke, _s/t_ (2003)
            nr: Frank Stanford, _The Battlefield Where the Moon Says I Love You_
          • Daniel DiMaggio
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2003
              I’m in New Jersey, and I got mine a week or two ago.

              Daniel

              > Sorry for the boring topic, but I'm concerned about
              > my December issue
              > not being here yet. The Wire sent their email about
              > the issue quite a
              > while ago, and I've seen it in shops. Have other
              > American subscribers
              > received their December issue, and if so, how long
              > ago?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Aaron

              http://photos.yahoo.com/

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8245p5/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroup
              web/S=1705023975:HM/EXP=1071591837/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-
              bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai
              l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=933636410>