Savage REpublic Disarmament

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      I just got a PAL version of the Disarmament video by Savage Republic
      through the post today and the sound is rotten. It just comes across
      as a noisy wash where you can just about make out the individual
      instruments, though not with great clarity.
      I'm wondering if I've just got a naff copy or if it's that the
      conversion NTSC to pAL didn't work. Wouldn't think that too likely
      since this is the professionally done, legally released version.
      Dunno how things like that work, but it sounds deeply unlikely that a
      firm would allow something like that to happen. Would be likely to
      detract from their reputation etc.

      Anyway I'm just wondering if anybody else has noticed anything wrong
      with the sound before I get back in contact with Visionary and try to
      return the video.

      Got their Moodists video through yesterday and that seems cool enough.
      (though unfortunately recently deleted, may still have some PAL
      copies, I just got one)
      Stevo
      Np Moodists Two Fisted Art Swingy George