RE: [thewire] Re: derek bailey

  • Daniel DiMaggio
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 9, 2003
      My favorite description of Bailey's playing was something like
      he "learned how to play guitar so well that he decided to pretend he
      couldn't play at all".

      Daniel

      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 11, 2003
        Damn, wish I still had that 10cd Sakamoto box of work from the early
        to mid 80's. There was some good stuff on there. I liked the disc
        with the picture of him at the piano, and a shadow of an insect
        behind him. Hard to keep track of all his stuff though.