Re: [thewire] Freebies

  • dom rot
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 5, 2003
      http://www.discogs.com/label/Wire_Magazine lists alot of the stuff.
      i've probably got most of the recent ones - message me for any not listed above

      chx <yahoogroper@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have a spreadsheet/DB of all the tracks on the Wire's
      freebie discs that they would be willing to share?

      In advance,

      Thanks!

      chx
      --

      "meaning is the illusion of experience"
      -chx

    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 11, 2003
        Damn, wish I still had that 10cd Sakamoto box of work from the early
        to mid 80's. There was some good stuff on there. I liked the disc
        with the picture of him at the piano, and a shadow of an insect
        behind him. Hard to keep track of all his stuff though.