Hybridity tonight

  • djf@freeola.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      H Y B R I D I T Y

      A mesmeric and chilled post-work social night of contemporary
      avant-garde and experimental North African and Middle Eastern beats .
      . . mixed with broken dub, audio literature, modern classical, and
      minimal drum+bass.

      with DJ Daniel Frampton
      and some special appearances by Egyptian percussionist Dula Dae Dancer

      6pm -- 10.30pm, Free

      1st Wednesday and 4th Tuesday of every month:
      Tue 25 Nov, Wed 3 Dec, Tue 23 Dec, Wed 7 Jan 2004, Tue 27 Jan, Wed 4
      Feb, Tue 24 Feb . . .

      Cafe 1001, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 (020) 7247 9679
      Food, beer, and wine available

      For more info, or to be removed from our emailout list, contact:
      djf@...

      FREE local-rate dial-up - no monthly fees! Move over to Freeola for
      FREE unlimited e-mail addresses & web space! www.freeola.com