derek bailey

  • noblegasesuk
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 26, 2003
      Any recommendations on best albums? Other similar players?

      Thanks,

      Tony
    • gradyfinklemyer
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 11, 2003
        Damn, wish I still had that 10cd Sakamoto box of work from the early
        to mid 80's. There was some good stuff on there. I liked the disc
        with the picture of him at the piano, and a shadow of an insect
        behind him. Hard to keep track of all his stuff though.