scott walker box

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2003
      If anyone is thinking of buying this, I'd beware of disc 3. There's
      a problem with the pressing, so the music only comes out of one
      speaker. I'd try to open the box and check disc three before you buy,
      who knows if the whole pressing is screwed up.

      Btw, anyone else kind of disappointed with this box set? The
      packaging isn't very good, and the booklet is just a listing of the
      songs with some press clippings by other artists, talking about
      Scott's influence. The whole thing seems kind of slapped together.