Unicorns

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2003
      "Not Enough Dicks Around."

      Artist Song Album Label
      Black Stool Anise S/T CDR Freedom From
      Kemialliset Ystavat Miisa Miisa LP Fusetron
      Eagles I Can'tTell You Why Greatest Hits 2CD Amanda Warner
      Total Shutdown Grey Clouds The Album CD Tigerbeat 6
      Dead C. Trust Vs. Sebadoh 7" Siltbreeze
      Hair Police That's Not Blood Blow Out Your Blood CD
      Freedom From
      Wives Vice City Split 7" w/ K.I..T. Post Present Medium
      Sweet Zeus #2 no title CDR no label
      Ova! #5 no title CDR no label
      Andrew W.K. #4 V/A Labyrinths & Jokes CD Hanson
      Peter Jeffries & Jono Lonie At Swim 2 Birds At Swim 2 Birds LP
      Xpressway
      Michael Yonkers Damsel For And Your Angel Grimwood LP
      Michael Yonkers
      Michael Yonkers Grimwood Grimwood LP Michael Yonkers
      Michael Yonkers Sandcastle Grimwood LP Michael Yonkers
      Michael Yonkers Lonely Fog Grimwood LP Michael Yonkers
      Michael Yonkers The Day Is Through Grimwood LP Michael
      Yonkers
      Pink & Brown Messy Bessy, Get Undressy Shame Fantasy II CD
      Load
      Numbers Too Cool To Say Hi Tour Promo CD no label
      Andrew W.K. Long Live The Party The Wolf CD Island
      Weasel Walter Knife Through The Face of The Bitch I Hate V/A
      Just Drums CD Fever Pitch
      Curse Of The Birthmark 1700 Witches no title CDR no label
      Mammal Fog Rhythm SNSE Promotional CDR SNSE
      The Lowdown I'll Turn Your Blood Into Ants Y Is A Crooked Letter
      CD Zum
      Deerhoof A Town Test Site V/A Dual Plover Athlete of
      the Week CD Dual Plover
      Volvox Touched By The Mouth That's Bad V/A Dual Plover Athlete of
      the Week CD Dual Plover
      Peeled Hearts Paste Tossypot. V/A Dual Plover Athlete of
      the Week CD Dual Plover
      Friends Forever Win Killball CD Load
      Eagles One Of These Nights Greatest Hits 2CD Amanda Warner

      Unicorns is a weekly show, aired long and hard on the gem of thee Fm
      dial 91.7, WMCN, Macalester College Radio. The host, the coolest guy
      ever Matt St-Germain, hosts a variety of guests like his drunk cousin
      or some guy I'm smoking weed with, or Brian Chippendale, and talks
      really fast so you can't understand anything he says. Would you like
      airplay? mail to Unicorns/MSG POBOX 582391 MPLS MN 55458. If you
      enclose $1, I promise to play your shittty music for sure.

      http://www.macalester.edu/wmcn

      Unicorns (or Blues Graveyard) airs at 10 PM central on Wednesday till
      the turn of the day.