N CH "ANDROGYNUS" CD

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hi!

      N CH "ANDROGYNUS" CD not CD-R N CH is a noise band from Ecuador. This CD has 11 tracks of pure power noise electronics very interesting. We have copies from this release $12,oo USD Post Paid to America & $14,oo USD Post Paid Rest of World Send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS,

      Club Buzzom QUIO-3391,

      P.O. Box: 02-5268,

      Miami - Florida 33102,