Arturo Stàlteri

  • venus.online@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      Hello,
      I am new here, so have a little patience with me.
      I am writing about the italian pianist and composer Arturo Stàlteri, have you ever heard about him?
      I find him absolutely marvellous! Everybody in England seem to praise Ludovico Einaudi's music, but what about a real composer such as Stàlteri? Anyhow. if you are interested, he is going to play in London on 10th December at the St Giles Church, Cripplegate...don't miss him. See you!