camera is playing NYC again

  • John FLynn Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Camera is playing NYC again! After our success at the CMJ FEST (Lion's Den), we couldn't wait to play again.

      Nov.22nd @ Piano's
      Lower East Side - New York City
      158 Ludlow
      11:00pm 21+

      Check out our website at www.thisiscamera.com
      Bio: the band CaMEra was formed in 2002 in the city of pittsburgh. with a sound characterized as 60's invasion influenced pop....as original as it is classic. the band's bounce and smoothe harmonies freshen up to timeless pop structure ...from Motown to Carnaby St. ....from Stax to the 100 Club.... with Shel Talmy inspired production and an allegiance to -mono-. as a touring band, cAmEra desires to bring the Beat Club with them...to stripe the kids, starved by eMpty TeleVision, with a little Ready ..Steady...GO !
      www.thisiscamera.com
      Cheers,
      Jacko