WHOLESALES PRICES LIS

  • Industria Masoquista
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi!

      How are you doing? Here is my wholesales prices list:

      * Sikhara "Sunken City" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * Big City Orchestra "Can't we just have sex instead?" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * The Haters "Xfghialuno" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * Daruin "I am not your dictionary..." CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * Panicsville "Dedicated to John Olson's right fist" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * Crank Sturgeon "Hora for a BIG FISH whore" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy
      * Sektion B "Visuelle Propaganda" CD-R $6,oo USD per 1 copy

      Note: These wholesales prices are valid if, you order from 4 copies from each product.

      In example:

      * 4 copies Sikhara "Sunken City" CD-R.......... $24,oo USD
      * 4 copies Sektion B "Visuelle Propaganda" CD-R $24,oo USD
      TOTAL:------------------------------------------$48,oo USD

      Prices post paid to all the world.

      CHECK's PAYABLE to LILIANA NAVAS B. name.

      Send us your order to:

      C/O: JAVIER RIERA NAVAS
      Club Buzzom Quio - 3391
      P.O. Box: 02 - 5268
      Miami - Florida 33102
      U.S.A.

      Please, let me know if you are interested in something.

      all the best
      Javier

      http://rapeartprods.tk/

    • Marching Orchestra Brooklyn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        If anyone out there is in New York or will be passing through you might want to come out and join the band.

        http://www.webspawner.com/users/marchingorchestra/index.html