Re: [thewire] Peaches Jukebox

  • mark winkelmannn
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 7, 2003
      >Its not the quality of Peaches' music or persona that I object to appearing
      >in Wire, its the inability of the interviewer to ask anything probing,
      >original or illuminating.

      I like her music a lot but did think the jukebox was a bit obvious and
      straightforward, though hardly the worst thing they;ve ever printed. As for
      the reaction of some to her - it reminds me of at least one friend who
      writes off any music wioth a hint of sex about it as clearly its pandering
      to adolescent sexuality. Which shows a pretty poor understanding of both
      music and sexuality if you ask me.