Re: [thewire] lost albums

  • Charlie M
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      Perhaps I should rephrase that!
      The feeling amongst a number of people was that the LP could have been taken
      from good vinyl copies of their releases rather than dodgy tapes. As these
      were Bruno's mixes though and (unclearly to me at least...) the rest of the
      band were unaware of the release until afterwards (or that's how the
      "story"'s been passed down) AND we wouldn't otherwise have heard someof
      those tracks.
      Blah blah...
      What's great to hear is that it's coming out with new material!
      There have been rumblings of a bootleg in certain circles so it's not before
      time.

      All that remains now is to compile a deluxe box set of all the It's War
      Boys/Lorelei/Black Noise etc etc. Homos related projects in one go.
      I'd mortgage the house for it. And auction my Ici La Bas 12" to buy it!

      Charlie.