Re: [thewire] Peaches jukebox

  • Chris Whitehead
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
      I was shocked by that Peaches jukebox. Shocked that such a shoddy interview made the final cut. Why wasn't Peaches just told to go away and tell her story to a tabloid. That way she'd outrage more people, make more money, fill more venues and leave more space in Wire for better stuff. Post Jackass feminism - is it really the way forward? Discuss.

      Oh, her music stinks too.

      post: thewire@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT