Peaches jukebox

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      "Would pissing on stage be a way for you to transgress social taboos?
      It would be exciting and extreme."etc.

      Do they really have to waste magazine space on this garbage? What
      complete tosh that Peaches jukebox was. GG Allin?!

      Maybe we can see Peaches' beard on the next cover, either above or
      below her nether eye, depending on her position on the cover.
    • manny@telerama.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
        Hey watch it there, I'm doing a show for the Murder Junkies on Wed.,
        you don't want me to send Merle Allin over to yr house ;)

        On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, gradyfinklemyer wrote:

        > "Would pissing on stage be a way for you to transgress social taboos?
        > It would be exciting and extreme."etc.
        >
        > Do they really have to waste magazine space on this garbage? What
        > complete tosh that Peaches jukebox was. GG Allin?!
        >
        > Maybe we can see Peaches' beard on the next cover, either above or
        > below her nether eye, depending on her position on the cover.

      • Chris Whitehead
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
          I was shocked by that Peaches jukebox. Shocked that such a shoddy interview made the final cut. Why wasn't Peaches just told to go away and tell her story to a tabloid. That way she'd outrage more people, make more money, fill more venues and leave more space in Wire for better stuff. Post Jackass feminism - is it really the way forward? Discuss.

          Oh, her music stinks too.

          post: thewire@yahoogroups.com

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Chris Whitehead