Re: [thewire] East Asian Music

  • Patrick Oliver
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello everyone

      This is my first post for a few years. This isn't
      exactly what usually gets discussed on this group but
      does anyone know:

      1. Whatever happened to Marginal Records? A Belgian
      label I believe that put out various comps including
      "Welcome to Chinatown" Vols 1-3

      2. Anything about Normal Records, and more
      specifically QDK Media. They put out the Asian
      Takeaways comp in 2001. I have a fax# and email but no
      reply. Are they still in business.

      3. Any releases/albums by the Malaysian singer Chang
      Loo. Or any biographical information.

      As I mentioned, not exactly the usual subject of
      conversation. If no one can help perhaps if you have
      any ideas for other groups who may be able to help I'd
      appreciate it.
      Cheers
      Patrick

      http://shopping.yahoo.com