RE: [thewire] Who's the first?

  • Daniel DiMaggio
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      I was just implying that I thought it was kinda stupid that the cover, as I
      saw it, was basically an advertisement for the free CD being given away in
      this month's issue, acting as if this was a big unique event, which it isn't
      as Wire Tapper CDs are given away semi-regularly. And the CD was largely
      pretty boring, I thought.

      Daniel