Lighting Bolt Tuesday/Thurston Moore Fri

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      DESTIJL, FREEDOM FROM, BIG V'S AND MPLS UNDERGROUND ARE PROUD TO
      PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DESTIJL/FREEDOM FROM – FESTIVAL OF MUSIC @ THE
      FINE LINE PREFESTIVAL SHOWS! WHEW!

      PREFESTIVAL SHOW #1

      SEPT 30TH – BIG V'S

      LIGHTNING BOLT – force of nature times velocity of light, squared,
      Prov RI
      QUAD MUTH – old Dixie on it's fateful day
      SEAWHORES – won't stop practicing below me, christ stop please
      NECRONOMITRON – the falling of hammers on avils, fast and new on Load
      from Prov RI
      HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, I CAN'T READ – I apologize, honestly (formerly
      Noodles)
      8 PM DOORS $6 21+

      PREFESTIVAL SHOW #2

      OCT 3RD – BIG V'S

      THURSTON MOORE/JIM O'ROURKE/PAUL FLAHERTY/CHRIS CORSANO DREAM AKTION
      UNIT – long name, long credentials, hated music, basic instinct, why
      you're here
      MICHAEL YONKERS – hometown hero sticks it in
      HAIR POLICE – kids with grand mal's don't sputz this hard new on
      Freedom From, from Lexington KY
      POINT LINE PLANE – monster children fronting key/drum football
      brothers, from Portland OR

      9:30 PM DOORS $7 21+

      CHRISTENSEN'S BIG V'S - 1567 W University Ave St-Paul

      http://www.freedom-from.com/mplsunderground

      http://www.freedom-from.com/festivalofmusic

      http://www.bigvs.com

      http://www.loadrecords.com