Re: [thewire] Re: Modern composition: nice tunes?

  • michael jackson
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 28, 2003
      I don't have the Ecstatic Peace CD, but I was always under the impression
      that it was the old James Tenney recording. I have an old DG LP with the
      tape only version which does NOT suffice. There is a good recording on Wergo
      and I've heard another...can't recall the label, but Steven Schick is the
      percussionist
      michael