Re: [thewire] sounz

  • mark winkelmannn
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19, 2003
      >This and One nation Underground the pother ESP lp are all I've heard
      >by the band(is it a band throughout the ESP stuff and whoever was in
      >the studio thereafter?) Do I need to progress into the box set of the
      >next 4 lps or Constructive Melancholy the 1 disc best of?

      Insofar as the first 2 albums are short and there's lots of stuff on
      Constructive Melancholy you might be ok with that. Though if you like them a
      lot its likely you'll want it all. Porbably better than buying late period
      Steeleye Span - I picked up a second hand copy of Rocket Cottage recently -
      its ok but then I don't much care for later period Fairports. Same dull
      lumpy rock beat ruins it for me.