the man who takes a white magician on tour, then moves to Iceland...

  • gradyfinklemyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 12:16 PM
      to await the end of the world, then goes on to conduct orchestral
      versions of The Rolling Stones. Anyone hear the new Killing Joke?
      Is it good for a laugh?

      Ahh..I remember seeing them live in 1989, and Geordie's guitar
      playing was freakin' awesome. He was doing the pretty complex stuff
      from Extremities, and I'd never heard anything like it.