NWW, Neubauten, etc. rare, out of print

  • spelias
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Pardon me for interrupting but some of you may be interested:

      I've put several out of print LPs and cassettes up on eBay.

      You'll find the likes of Nurse With Wound, Einsturzende Neubauten,
      Cabaret Voltaire, The Mekons and others.

      Copy and paste the following url to check out the merchandise:

      http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=aliaselias&sort=3&rows=25&since
      =-1&rd=1

      Enjoy & thanks for looking!