GW resume

  • Matthew Saint-Germaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      From http://www.counterpunch.org pretty awesome indeed...

      August 5, 2003

      My Resumé So Far
      Accomplishments as President
      By GEORGE W. BUSH
      The White House, USA

      * I attacked and took over two countries.

      * I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the Treasury.

      * I shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in history.

      * I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
      12-month period.

      * I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock
      market.

      * I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

      * I am the first president in US history to enter office with a
      criminal record.

      * In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days
      on vacation by any president in US history.

      * After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I
      presided over the worst security failure in US history.

      * I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by any
      president in US history.

      * In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their
      jobs.

      * I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
      other president in US history.

      * I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month
      period.

      * I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions
      than any president in US history.

      * I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president
      since the advent of TV.

      * I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution
      than any other president in US history.

      * I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused
      to intervene when corruption was revealed.

      * I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and
      refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

      * I cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

      * I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
      simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people),
      shattering the record for protest against any person in the history
      of mankind

      * I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US
      history.

      * I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any
      in US history.

      * Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US
      history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a
      Chevron oil tanker named after her).

      * I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
      Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

      * I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any
      market in any country in the history of the world.

      * I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and
      military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the
      will of the United Nations and the world community.

      * I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
      history of the United States.

      * I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending
      increases, more than any other president in US history.

      * I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
      remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

      * I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
      remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

      * I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
      Congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
      history.

      * I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

      * I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

      * I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by
      default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

      * I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations
      election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

      * I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
      campaign donations.

      * The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of
      my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate
      bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEOof Enron
      Corporation).

      *I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in
      US history.

      * I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under
      attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

      * I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

      * I took the world's sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than
      a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly
      the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

      * I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the
      people of Europe(71%)view my presidency as the biggest threat to
      world peace and stability.

      * I am the first US president in history to have the people of South
      Korea more threatened by the US than by their immediate neighbor,
      North Korea.

      * I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
      government contracts.

      * I set the all-time record for number of administration appointees
      who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in
      corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

      * I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than
      any other president in US history.

      * In a little over two years I have created the most divided country
      in decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the
      civil war.

      * I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in
      less than two years turned every single economic category heading
      straight down, record unemployment being the most recent achievement..

      RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

      * I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas
      drug conviction has been erased and is not available).

      * I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during
      a time of war.

      * I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about
      drug use.

      * All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited
      away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
      public view.

      * All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
      bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
      view.

      * All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I
      served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
      view.

      * Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended
      regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable
      for public review.