sylvian uk tour

  • sturmgas@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      > Subject: > Just noticed that the new issue lists David Sylvian playing in
      London
      > during September - just to add to this that he's also playing Manchester's
      > Bridgewater Hall and somewhere in Bristol too, around the same time.
      Great great but will he play in the Netherlands as well?

      > Does anybody know whether he touring with the 'Blemish' supergroup - are
      > Fennesz and Bailey going to be in tow?
      that would be nice, wouldn't it but i dont think so.
      I bougth the record it is good but for my taste at the moment a bit
      challenging (normally Brinkmann, Alva Noto, Fennesz) especialley the pieces with
      Bailey are new to my ears, but the title track is beautiful and you dont notice
      that it 14 min long.

      --
      Het beste en tot mails,
      Herman de Vries