Wire Audio Companion update

  • Vincent Kargatis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2003
      The Unofficial Wire Audio Companion (http://thewire.kargatron.net/) has
      been updated with a number of tracks, thanks especially to Dave Trussler
      and others. As always, the Companion remains in need of volunteers to
      snuff out extant audio files on the web to point to - chip in if you can
      (see site for details). I've been pretty bad myself about finding
      tracks recently - apologies.

      I'll note, as does the July issue in the Go To: section, p87, that a
      similar site, typically annotated, exists in Swen Emmerling's blog:
      http://swen.antville.org/ - so check both sites for Wire-related music
      links.
      --
      Vincent Kargatis
      np: Tujiko Noriko - "Narita Made" (From Toyko To Naiagare)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        I've spent some time and gathered all the audio links I could find for
        the main review section of the last three issues (232-234), so there's
        some new stuff listed if you haven't visited recently.

        http://thewire.kargatron.net/

        Link submissions are always welcome.
        --
        Vincent Kargatis