Re: [thewire] Digest Number 1883

  • loren steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      this list is starting to read kind of like the catalog of the albums released by the balance point acoustics label. damon smith, we heard you the first time. you dont like when people suggest a new way to approach a creative act. please dont reply to this message and clarify your same point again. i personally found the suggestions to be thought provoking and appreciated their contribution, and have no pretences about their statements' being "appropriate to this list". -loren