a monthly night of music

  • snare girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Hi there,

      For those of you who live in London...

      Snare Girl Records continues the monthly nights of interesting new music on
      Friday 11th July at The Enterprise by Chalk Farm tube.

      Our last one (in May) was a great success, so thanks to Simon, Even iF we
      Fail, Sunnyvale Noise Sub-Element, Souvaris and Castro.

      This month we have:
      Ship's A going Down
      Club of Rome
      Mermaid Kickers
      Artichoke

      All acts have been fully vetted by the trusted staff of Snare Girl Records
      so you can be sure of utmost quality.
      Further details here: http://www.snaregirl.com/gigs/index.html

      We'll be kicking the evening off at 7pm (bands at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm) and
      this time it will run until 1am, with Lucy of www.thehotbedfellows.com
      providing the music after the last band finishes at 11:30, and keeping
      things noisy between the acts.

      Entry is a mere £2 with this flyer: http://www.snaregirl.com/gigs/flier.html
      and £3 without so get printing!!

      We hope for a night of unusual musical ideas and to establish another much
      needed venue for experimental and ideas-driven music and multimedia.

      Thanks for listening. Hope to see you there.

      Jonny
      www.snaregirl.com

      INCOMING: all @ the Enterprise. £2/£3
      August 9th: Sunyvale Noise Sub-Element, Fighting Red Adair, Burning Hull,
      Querelle